Cyclon® is the three-day premier cycle touring event hosted by the Toronto Bicycling Network, one of Canada’s largest recreational cycling clubs. It takes place over the August Civic Holiday long weekend. TBN is a not-for-profit club and Cyclon is a not-for-profit event. In its 29h year, Cyclon will be held in Ottawa. Previous destinations include Peterborough, Kingston, Barrie, St. Catherines, Waterloo, Guelph, Belleville, and London. Don’t miss this event!
We will be gathering at the University of Ottawa in beautiful, historic downtown Ottawa from July 31 to August 3, 2015. Registration opens in late April.
You will love the
- Great riding with routes available to suit your level of cycling
- Friday night reception and ice-breaker with pizza and snacks
- Easy on-line registration
- Fabulous dinner at the National Arts Centre followed by a DJ hosted dance
- Information package with route maps
- Post-ride socials on Saturday and Sunday with snacks
- After-ride stretching classes
- After-ride massages
- Company and camaraderie of other cyclists
- Optional Saturday night group activities
For more information, contact Neil Connolly, Cyclon Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org