Cyclon® is the three-day premier cycle touring event hosted by the Toronto Bicycling Network, one of Canada’s largest recreational cycling clubs. It takes place over the August Civic Holiday long weekend. TBN is a not-for-profit club and Cyclon is a not-for-profit event. In its 27th year, Cyclon will be held at Trent University in Peterborough. Previous destinations include Kingston, Barrie, St. Catherines, Waterloo, Guelph, Belleville, and London. Don’t miss this event!
There are only 200 places available for 2013 and registration has opened!
We will be gathering in Peterborough at Trent University’s Gzowski College from August 2 to 5, 2013.
You will love the
- Great riding with routes available to suit your level of cycling
- Friday night reception and ice-breaker with pizza and snacks
- Easy on-line registration
- Fabulous dinner followed by a DJ hosted dance
- Information package with route maps
- Post-ride socials on Saturday and Sunday with snacks
- After-ride stretching classes
- Company and camaraderie of other cyclists
- Optional Saturday night activity choices:
- a barbecue at Gzowski College followed by a night hike
- a free night off to explore local highlights such as: a dinner cruise on the Trent River, the famous Little Lake Music Festival in downtown Peterborough, local theatre productions, or working out at the Trent University athletic complex
Click link for CYCLON FAQ's
Please register online, but if you prefer to manually register, click this link to download a printable version: Cyclon Registration Form 2013.pdf
For more information, contact Neil Connolly or George Witte, Cyclon Co-Directors, at firstname.lastname@example.org